Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Most Amazing Pecan Pie You'll Ever Have!

I have made this about 5 times now for different occasions and it's gotten nothing but perfect reviews from everyone.

This past Thanksgiving, not only was the first one I got to spend with my husband, but it was the first time I cooked Thanksgiving Dinner. That's a lot of pressure! He loves Pecan Pie, so I searched AllRecipes for a recipe and found this one. Some of the reviews said it would be the best pecan pie I would ever taste in my life. I thought to myself, "It can't be THAT good.. can it?"

Uh, yes. It's like a symphony in your mouth. The second you take a bite, tears almost immediately fall from your face cause of how amazing it is.

And you think I'm joking.

I swear by this recipe, and I will never ever even TRY to use another one. It's also very easy!











The Ingredients

  • 1 C light brown sugar
  • 1/4 C white sugar
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
  • 1 tbsp milk
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 C chopped pecans
  • 9-in frozen pie crust
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Melt butter in microwave and then stir in with eggs. Stir in the brown sugar, white sugar, and the flour. Mix well. Then add the milk, vanilla, and nuts.
  3. Pour into pie shell. Bake in 400 degree oven for 10 minutes, then lower the temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 30-40 minutes or until done.
Hope you love it as much as we do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some sweetness :)